Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Supports Multiple Output Configurations
- 2 × 30 W Into a 8Ω- BTL Load at 24 V
- 65W Into a 2Ω- PBTL Load at 18 V
- Wide voltage range: 4.5V to 26V
- Efficient Class-D Operation
- Up to 90% power efficiency combined with low idle loss
- Adapative modulation schemes based on output power
- Supported with user's guide and easy-to-use EVM
- 300-KHz to 1.2-MHz switching frequency
- AM avoidance
- Programmable power limit
- 4 different gain settings under master or slave mode
Texas Instruments TPA3128D2EVMThe TPA3128D2EVM allows for the evaluation of the TPA3128D2. This is an efficient class D audio power amplifier for driving 2 bridged-tied stereo speakers at 30W per channel. The TPA3128D2 has low idle power loss and helps to extend the battery-life of Bluetooth/Wireless speaker and other battery powered audio system. The evaluation module is populated with only 1 TPA3128D2 device. It operates from a single power supply from 4.5V to 26V. The TPA3128D2 devices are fully protected against faults with short-circuit protection and thermal protection with an auto recovery feature.
The TPA3128D2 device supports Parallel BTL Mode and Mono-Channel Mode.