Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Supports Multiple Output Configurations
- 2 × 10 W Into a 6-O BTL Load at 12V
- 2 × 10 W Into a 8-O BTL Load at 13 V
- Wide Voltage Range: 8 V to 14.4 V
- Efficient Class-D Operation
- Up to 90% Power Efficiency Combined With Low Idle Loss
- Advanced Modulation Schemes
- Programmable Power Limit
- 26-dB Fixed Gain
Texas Instruments TPA3136AD2EVMThe TPA3136AD2EVM allows for the evaluation of the TPA3136AD2. This is an efficient class D audio power amplifier for driving 2 bridged-tied stereo speakers at 10W per channel. The evaluation module is populated with only 1 TPA3136AD2 device. It operates from a single power supply from 4.5V to 14.4V.
The TPA3136AD2 utilizes advanced EMI suppression technology with spread spectrum control which enables the use of inexpensive ferrite bead filters at the outputs while meeting EMC requirements for the system cost reduction. The TPA3136AD2 devices are fully protected against faults with short-circuit protection and thermal protection with an auto recovery feature.