The TI TPA6205A1DRB audio amplifier evaluation module and the TI plug-n-play audio amplifier.
Evaluation platform include the following features:
- TPA6205A1DRB Low-Voltage Audio Power Amplifier Evaluation Module
- 3 mm x 3 mm DRB
- Fully differential amplifier
- Single channel, bridge-tied load (BTL)
- 2.5 V to 5.5 V operation
- 1.25 W output power into 8 Ω at 5 V, BTL
- Internal depop and quick start-up circuitry
- Internal thermal and short-circuit protection
- Module gain is set at 2 V/V
- Quick and Easy Configuration With the TI Plug-n-Play Audio Amplifier Evaluation Platform
- Evaluation module is designed to simply plug into the platform, automatically making all signal, control, and power connections.
- Platform provides flexible power options.
- Jumpers on the platform select power and module control options.
- Switches on the platform route signals.
- Platform provides quick and easy audio input and output connections.
- Platform Power Options
- Onboard 9 V battery
- External 5 V to 15 V (VCC) supply inputs
- External regulated VDD supply input
- Socket for onboard 5 V/3.3 V VDD voltage regulator EVM
- Onboard overvoltage and reverse polarity power protection
- Platform Audio Input and Output Connections
- Left and right RCA phono jack inputs
- Miniature stereo phone jack input
- Left and right RCA phono jack outputs
- Left and right compression speaker terminal outputs
- Miniature stereo headphone jack output
Texas Instruments TPA6205A1EVM
The TPA6205A1DRB audio power amplifier evaluation module is a complete, low-power single-channel audio power amplifier. It consists of the TI TPA6205A1DRB 1.25 W low-voltage audio power amplifier IC in a very small DRB package, along with a small number of other parts mounted on a circuit board that is approximately one and a quarter inches square.