|Package | PIN:||HVSSOP (DGN) | 8|
|Temp:||S (-40 to 105)|
- Qualified for automotive applications
- Device HBM ESD classification level 3A
- DeviceCDM ESD classification level C6
- 3.1 W into 3 Ω from a 5-V supply at
THD = 10% (typical)
- Low supply current: 4 mA (typical) at 5 V
- Shutdown current: 0.01 µA (typical)
- Fast startup with minimal pop
- Only three external components
- Improved PSRR (–80 dB) and wide supply voltage (2.5 V to 5.5 V)for direct battery operation
- Fully differential design reduces RF
- –63-dB CMRR Eliminates two input
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPA6211A1TDGNRQ1
The TPA6211A1-Q1 device is a 3.1-W mono fully-differential amplifier designed to drive aspeaker with at least 3-Ω impedance while consuming only 20‑mm2 totalprinted-circuit board (PCB) area in most applications. The device operates from 2.5 V to 5.5 V,drawing only 4 mA of quiescent supply current. The TPA6211A1-Q1 device is available in thespace-saving 8-pin HVSSOP package.
The device includes features such as a –80-dB supply voltage rejection from 20 Hz to 2kHz, improved RF-rectification immunity, small PCB area, and a fast start-up with minimal pop makesthe TPA6211A1-Q1 device ideal for emergency call applications. Additionally, the device supportslow-power needs in infotainment and cluster applications, such as cluster chimes or drivernotification.