- Provides System Level ESD Protection for Low-Voltage IO Interfaces
- IEC 61000-4-2 Level 4:
- ±12kV (Contact discharge)
- ±15kV (Air-gap discharge)
- IO Capacitance 0.42pF (Typ)
- DC Breakdown Voltage 6.5V (Min)
- Ultra low Leakage Current 10nA (Max)
- Low ESD Clamping Voltage
- Industrial Temperature Range: –40°C to 125°C
- Small, Easy-to-Route DPY package
Texas Instruments TPD1E05U06DPYEVM
The TPD1E05U06DPYEVM is designed to allow 4-port analysis through a 100 Ω TMDS line, or differential pair. The board material is Rogers Board RO4350 with a Dielectric Constant, εr, of 3.48 ± 0.05 and a loss tangent, δ, of 0.0031 at 2.5 GHz. The port connectors are surface-mount SMP 50 Ω high speed connectors.
The EVM has two sections: CALIBRATION and TPD1E06U06DPY. The traces on the CALIBRATION section are identical to the traces on the TPD1E06U06DPY section, allowing the board’s effect to be removed and only the device under test’s performance to be evaluated, without having to de-solder the device under test.