|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- DeviceTemperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
- Device HBM ESDClassification Level 3B
- HBM Level 15 kV
- Device CDM ESDClassification Level C5
- IEC 61000-4-2 Level 4 ESD Protection
- ±8-kV Contact Discharge
- ±15-kV Air-GapDischarge
- IEC 61000-4-5 Surge Protection
- 5.5 A (8/20 µs)
- Low 1.5-pF Input Capacitance
- Low 10-nA Maximum Leakage Current
- 0.9-V to 5.5-V Supply Voltage Range
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPD4E001QDBVRQ1
The TPD4E001-Q1 device is a low-capacitance TVS diode array designed for ESDprotection in sensitive electronics connected to communication lines. Each channel consists of apair of transient-voltage-suppression diodes that steer ESD pulses to VCC orGND. The TPD4E001-Q1 protects against ESD events up to ±8-kV contact discharge and ±15-kV air-gapdischarge, as specified in IEC 61000-4-2 international standard. This device has a low capacitanceof 1.5-pF per channel making it ideal for use in high-speed data interfaces. The low leakagecurrent (10 nA maximum) ensures minimum power consumption for the system and high accuracy foranalog interfaces.
Additionally, this device is ideal for protecting automotive head units, automotive rearseat entertainment, and automotive rear camera systems that use USB 2.0, Ethernet, or precisionanalog interfaces.