|Package | PIN:||USON (DRY) | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- IEC 61000-4-2 ESD Protection
- ±8-kV IEC 61000-4-2 Contact Discharge
- ±12-kV IEC 61000-4-2 Air-Gap Discharge
- ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001
- ±15-kV Human Body Model (HBM)
- Low 1.6-pF Input Capacitance
- 0.9-V to 5.5-V Supply Voltage Range
- 4-Channel Device
- Space-Saving SON (DRY) Package
Texas Instruments TPD4E004DRYRG4
The TPD4E004 is a low-capacitance transient voltage suppression (TVS) device. TPD4E004 is designed to protect sensitive electronics attached to communication lines from electrostatic discharge (ESD). Each of the four channels consists of a pair of diodes that steer ESD current pulses to VCC or GND. The TPD4E004 protects against ESD pulses up to ±15-kV Human-Body Model (HBM) and, as specified in IEC 61000-4-2, ±8-kV contact discharge and ±12-kV air-gap Discharge. This device has 1.6-pF of capacitance per channel, making it ideal for use in high-speed data IO interfaces.
The TPD4E004 is a quad-ESD structure designed for USB, ethernet, and other high-speed applications.