|Package | PIN:||WQFN (RSF) | 12|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- IEC 61000-4-2 Level 4 ESD Protection
- ±8-kV IEC 61000-4-2 Contact Discharge
- ±15-kV IEC 61000-4-2 Air-Gap Discharge
- I/O Capacitance: 1.5-pF (Typical)
- Low Leakage Current: 1-nA (Maximum)
- Low Supply Current: 1-nA (Typical)
- 0.9-V to 5.5-V Supply-Voltage Range
- Space-Saving RSE and RSF Package Options
- Alternate 2-, 3-, 4-Channel Options Available:
TPD2E2U06, TPD3E001, and TPD4E1U06
Texas Instruments TPD6E001RSFR
The TPD6E001 is a six-channel Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS) based Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) protection diode array. The TPD6E001 is rated to dissipate ESD strikes at the maximum level specified in the IEC 61000-4-2 international standard (Level 4). This device has a 1.5-pF IO capacitance per channel, making it ideal for use in high-speed data IO interfaces. The ultra low leakage current (<1 nA max) is suitable for precision analog measurements in applications like glucose meters and heart rate monitors.
The TPD6E001 is available in space saving RSE (UQFN) and RSF (WQFN) packages and is specified for –40°C to 85°C operation. Also see TPD2E2U06, TPD3E001, and TPD4E1U06 which are 2, 3, and 4 channel ESD protection options, respectively, for ESD protection diode arrays with a different number of channels. The TPD2E2U06 provides a higher level of IEC ESD protection, when compared to the TPDxE001 family, and removes the need for an input capacitor. The TPD4E1U06 removes the need for an input capacitor, provides higher IEC ESD protection, and provides lower capacitance, when compared to the TPDxE001 family.