|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DCN) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Single-channel, 256-position resolution
- 100-kΩ end-to-end resistance options
- Low temperature coefficient: 35 ppm/°C
- SPI-compatible serial interface
- 2.7-V to 5.5-V single-supply operation
- ±20% resistance tolerance
- Operating temperature: –40°C to +125°C
- ESD performance tested per JESD 22
- 2000-V human-body model(A114-B, Class II)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPL0501-100DCNR
The TPL0501 device is a single-channel, linear-taper, digital potentiometer with 256wiper positions. This device can be used as a three-terminal potentiometer or as a two-terminalrheostat. The TPL0501 is currently offered with end-to-end resistance of 100 kΩ. Theinternal registers of the TPL0501 can be accessed using a SPI-compatible interface. The TPL0501 hasa nominal temperature coefficient of 35 ppm/°C.
The TPL0501 is available in 8-pin SOT-23 and
8-pin UQFN packages, with a specified temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.