|Package | PIN:||DSBGA (YFP) | 4|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- Input Operating Voltage Range (VIN): 1 V–5.5 V
- Maximum Continuous Current (IMAX): 2 A
- ON-Resistance (RON):
- 5 VIN = 60 mΩ (typ), 100 mΩ (85°C max)
- 1.8 VIN = 100 mΩ (typ), 150 mΩ (85°C max)
- 1 VIN = 200 mΩ (typ), 325 mΩ (85°C max)
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption:
- ON State (IQ): 0.5 µA (typ), 1 µA (max)
- OFF State (ISD): 10 nA (typ), 100 nA (max)
- TPS22916CL (ISD): 100 nA (typ), 300nA (max)
- Smart ON Pin Pull Down (RPD):
- ON ≥ VIH (ION): 10 nA (max)
- ON ≤ VIL (RPD): 750 kΩ(typ)
- Slow Timing in C Version Limits Inrush Current:
- 5-V Turnon time (tON): 1400 µs at 5 mV/µs
- 1.8-V Turnon time (tON): 3000 µs at 1 mV/µs
- 1-V Turnon time (tON): 6500 µs at 0.3 mV/µs
- Fast Timing in B Version Reduces Wait Time:
- 5-V Turnon time (tON): 115 µs at 57 mV/µs
- 1.8-V Turnon time (tON): 250 µs at 12 mV/µs
- 1-V Turnon time (tON): 510 µs at 3.3 mV/µs
- Always-ON True Reverse Current Blocking (RCB):
- Activation Current (IRCB): –500 mA(typ)
- Reverse Leakage (IIN,RCB): –300 nA(max)
- Quick Output Discharge (QOD): 150 Ω (typ)
(N version has no QOD)
- Active Low Enable Option (L Version)
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS22916BYFPR
The TPS22916xx is a small, single channel load switch using a low leakage P-ChannelMOSFET for minimum power loss. Advanced gate control design supports operating voltages as low as 1V with minimal increase in ON-Resistance and power loss.
Multiple timing options are available to support various system loading conditions. Forheavy capacitive loads, the slow turnon timing in the C version minimizes the inrush current. Incases with light capacitive loads, the fast timing in the B version reduces required waittime.
The switch ON state is controlled by a digital input that is capable of interfacingdirectly with low-voltage control signals. Both Active High and Active Low (L) versions areavailable. When power is first applied, a Smart Pull Down is used to keep the ON pin from floatinguntil system sequencing is complete. Once the ON pin is deliberately driven high(≥VIH), the Smart Pull Down is disconnected to prevent unnecessary powerloss.
The TPS22916xx is available in a small, space saving 0.78 mm × 0.78 mm, 0.4-mm pitch,0.5-mm height 4-pin Wafer-Chip-Scale (WCSP) package (YFP). The device is characterized foroperation over a temperature range of –40°C to +85°C.