- Integrated Single Load Switch
- Input Voltage: 0.9V to 3.6V
- 2-A Maximum Continuous Switch Current
- Low Threshold Control Input
- Quick Output Discharge Transistor
- Low Shutdown Current
The Texas Instruments TPS22924DEVM-532 evaluation module (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS22924D Ultra-Low On Resistance Load Switch. The EVM allows the user to apply and different input voltages (0.9V-3.6V) under different loading conditions (0-2A) to the TPS22924D. Output, input and switching waveforms can be monitored on the EVM. Different input and output capacitors can be evaluated as well.