- Connection points to VIN, VOUT, VBIAS, ON pins as well as SENSE connections for accurate measurement of VIN and VOUT voltages
- VIN input voltage range: 0.65V to 3.6V
- 3A maximum continuous switch current operation
- On-board CIN and COUT capacitors
- 24mm2 load switch solution size sampled on this EVM
Texas Instruments TPS22925EVM
The TPS22925EVM evaluation module (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS22925 load switch. The EVM allows the user to apply different input voltages (0.65V to 3.6V) under different loading conditions (0A to 3A) to the TPS22925. Output, input and switching waveforms can be monitored on the EVM.