- External capacitors for configurable rise time
- Connection points to VIN, VOUT, VBIAS, ON pins as well as SENSE connections for accurate measurement of VIN and VOUT voltages
- High current connection terminals available for 5A maximum continuous switch current operation
- VIN input voltage range: 0.7V to 5.7V
- VBIAS voltage range: 2.5V to 5.7V
Texas Instruments TPS22953EVM
The TPS22953 device is a single channel low RON load switch with an operating voltage range of 0.7V to 5.7V. Both package versions DSQ (0.4mm pin pitch) and DQC (0.5mm pin pitch) of the TPS22953 are available on the TPS22953EVM for evaluation. The TPS22953 integrates a voltage supervisor which can be set through external resistors on the TPS22953EVM.