|Package | PIN:||WSON (DQC) | 10|
|Temp:||T (-40 to 105)|
- Integrated Single Channel Load Switch
- Input Voltage Range: 0.7 V to 5.7 V
- RON Resistance
- RON = 14 mΩ at VIN = 5 V (VBIAS = 5 V)
- 5-A Maximum Continuous Switch Current
- Adjustable Undervoltage Lockout Threshold (UVLO)
- Adjustable Voltage Supervisor with Power Good (PG) Indicator
- Adjustable Output Slew Rate Control
- Enhanced Quick Output Discharge Remains Active after Power is Removed (TPS22954 Only)
- 15 Ω (Typ) Discharges 100 µF Within 10 ms
- Reverse Current Blocking when Disabled (TPS22953 Only)
- Automatic Restart after Supervisor Fault Detection When Enabled
- Thermal Shutdown
- Low Quiescent Current ≤ 50 µA
- SON 10-pin Package with Thermal Pad
- ESD Performance Tested Per JESD 22
- 2-kV HBM and 750-V CDM
Texas Instruments TPS22954DQCR
The TPS22953/54 are small, single channel load switches with controlled turn on. The devices contain a N-channel MOSFET that can operate over an input voltage range of 0.7 V to 5.7 V and can support a maximum continuous current of 5 A.
The integrated adjustable undervoltage lockout (UVLO) and adjustable power good (PG) threshold provides voltage monitoring as well as robust power sequencing. The adjustable rise time control of the device greatly reduces inrush current for a wide variety of bulk load capacitances, thereby reducing or eliminating power supply droop. The switch is independently controlled by an on and off input (EN), which is capable of interfacing directly with low-voltage control signals. A 15-Ω on-chip load is integrated into the device for a quick discharge of the output when switch is disabled. The enhanced Quick Output Discharge (QOD) remains active for short time after power is removed from the device to finish discharging the output.
The TPS22953/54 are available in small, space-saving 10-SON packages with integrated thermal pad allowing for high power dissipation. The device is characterized for operation over the free-air temperature range of –40°C to +105°C.