- 2.7V to 18V operating voltage range
- Up to 5A adjustable ILIMIT setting option using Jumpers
- On board fault and power good LED’s
- Linear output ramp (gate dV/dt control) option
- On board test point access for all device level pins
Texas Instruments TPS25942EVM-635
The TPS25942XEVM-635 is an eFuse (Current Limiter with ENBLKb) that operates from 2.7V to 18V, and have integrated back-to-back FETs with programmable under-voltage, over-voltage, reverse-voltage, over-current and in-rush current protection. It also includes analog current monitoring in a small 3x4-mm 20-pin QFN package. During hot-plug, the device limits inrush current and output ramp-rate can be programmed with a single capacitor at dVdT pin.