- High threshold accuracy: 1% over temperature
- Low quiescent current: 6 µA (typical)
- Wide operating supply voltage: 1.8 V to 18 V
- Open-drain outputs for overvoltage and undervoltage detection
- 6-pin SOT-23-THIN (DDC) package
The Texas Instruments TPS3700EVM-114 evaluation module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the performance of the TPS3700 high-voltage (18 V), window comparator with overvoltage and undervoltage detection. The EVM has an IC for overvoltage and undervoltage monitoring and header connectors for easy connection to external test and application circuitry.