- High threshold accuracy: 1%
- Low quiescent current: 6 µA
- Wide operating supply voltage: 1.8 V to 18 V
- Open-drain outputs for overvoltage and Undervoltage detection
- 1.5mm × 1.5mm DSE package
The Texas Instruments TPS3700EVM-202 evaluation module (EVM) helps you evaluate the operation and performance of the TPS3700 high-voltage window comparator. The EVM has an overvoltage and undervoltage supervisory circuit with a wide supply range, independent open-drain outputs, very-low quiescent current and high accuracy. Header connectors are provided for easy connection to external test and application circuitry.