|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Two-Channel Detectors in Small Packages
- High-Accuracy Threshold and Hysteresis: 1.0%
- Low Quiescent Current: 2 µA (typ)
- Adjustable Detection Voltage Down to 1.2 V
- Multiple Hysteresis Options:
- 0.5%, 1%, 5%, and 10%
- Temperature Range: –40°C to 125°C
- Push-Pull (TPS3779) and Open-Drain (TPS3780) Output Options
- Available in µSON and SOT23 Packages
Texas Instruments TPS3780DDBVT
The TPS3779 and TPS3780 are a family of high-accuracy, two-channel voltage detectors with low-power and small solution size. The SENSE1 and SENSE2 inputs include hysteresis to reject brief glitches, ensuring stable output operation without false triggering. This family offers different factory-set hysteresis options of 0.5%, 1%, 5%, or 10%.
The TPS3779 and TPS3780 have adjustable SENSE inputs that can be configured by an external resistor divider. When the voltage at the SENSE1 or SENSE2 input goes below the falling threshold, OUT1 or OUT2 is driven low, respectively. When SENSE1 or SENSE2 rises above the rising threshold, OUT1 or OUT2 goes high, respectively.
The devices have a very low quiescent current of 2 µA (typical) and provide a precise, space-conscious solution for voltage detection suitable for low-power system-monitoring and portable applications. The TPS3779 and TPS3780 operate from 1.5 V to 6.5 V, over the –40°C to 125°C temperature range.