|Package | PIN:||SOT-SC70 (DCK) | 5|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Controlled Baseline
- One Assembly/Test Site, One Fabrication Site
- Extended Temperature Performance of 55°C to +125°C
- Enhanced Diminishing Manufacturing Sources (DMS) Support
- Enhanced Product-Change Notification
- Qualification Pedigree(1)
- Single Voltage Detector (TPS3803): Adjustable/1.5 V
- Dual Voltage Detector (TPS3805): Adjustable/3.3 V
- High ±1.5% Threshold Voltage Accuracy
- Supply Current: 3 µA Typical at VDD = 3.3 V
- Push/Pull Reset Output (TPS3805) Open-Drain Reset Output (TPS3803)
- 5-Pin SC70 Package
- Applications Using DSPs, Microcontrollers, or Microprocessors
- Wireless Communication Systems
- Portable/Battery-Powered Equipment
- Programmable Controls
- Intelligent Instruments
- Industrial Equipment
- Notebook/Desktop Computers
- Automotive Systems
(1) Component qualification in accordance with JEDEC and industry standards to ensure reliable operation over an extended temperature range. This includes, but is not limited to, Highly Accelerated Stress Test (HAST) or biased 85/85, temperature cycle, autoclave or unbiased HAST, electromigration, bond intermetallic life, and mold compound life. Such qualification testing should not be viewed as justifying use of this component beyond specified performance and environmental limits.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS3803G15QDCKREP
The TPS3803 and TPS3805 families of supervisory circuits provide circuit initialization and timing supervision, primarily for DSPs and processor-based systems.
The TPS3803G15 device has a fixed-sense threshold voltage VIT set by an internal voltage divider, whereas the TPS380301 has an adjustable SENSE input that can be configured by two external resistors. In addition to the fixed sense threshold monitored at VDD, the TPS3805 devices provide a second adjustable SENSE input. RESET is asserted in case any of the two voltages drops below VIT.
During power on, RESET is asserted when supply voltage VDD becomes higher than 0.8 V. Thereafter, the supervisory circuit monitors VDD (and/or SENSE) and keeps RESET active as long as VDD or SENSE remains below the threshold voltage VIT. As soon as VDD (SENSE) rises above the threshold voltage VIT, RESET is deasserted again. The product spectrum is designed for 1.5 V, 3.3 V, and adjustable supply voltages. The devices are available in a 5-pin SC-70 package.