|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 5|
- Power-On Reset Generator With Fixed Delay Time of 200 ms (TPS3823/4/5/8) or 25 ms (TPS3820)
- Manual Reset Input (TPS3820/3/5/8)
- Reset Output Available in Active-Low (TPS3820/3/4/5), Active-High (TPS3824/5), and Open Drain (TPS3828)
- Supply Voltage Supervision Range:
2.5 V, 3 V, 3.3 V, 5 V
- Watchdog Timer (TPS3820/3/4/8)
- Supply Current of 15 µA (Typical)
- 5-Pin SOT-23 Package
- Temperature Range: −40°C to 85°C
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS3823-25DBVT
The TPS382x family of supervisors provide circuitinitialization and timing supervision, primarily for DSP and processor-based systems. During poweron, RESET asserts when the supply voltage VDD becomesgreater than 1.1 V. Thereafter, the supply voltage supervisor monitors VDDand keeps RESET active low as long as VDD remainsless than the threshold voltage, VIT−. An internal timer delays the returnof the output to the inactive state (high) to ensure proper system reset. The delay time,td, starts after VDD has risen above the thresholdvoltage (VIT− + VHYS). When the supply voltage dropsbelow the threshold voltage VIT−, the output becomes active (low) again. Noexternal components are required. All the devices of this family have a fixed-sense thresholdvoltage, VIT–, set by an internal voltage divider. The TPS382x family alsooffers watchdog time out options of 200 ms (TPS3820) and 1.6 s (TPS3823/4/8).