|Package | PIN:||VSON (DRC) | 10|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 0.8% Voltage Threshold Accuracy
- Precision Over- and Undervoltage Monitoring:
- Supports Common Rails from 0.9 V to 5.0 V
- ±4% and ±7% Fault Windows Available
- 0.5% Hysteresis
- Factory-Programmed Precision Watchdog and Reset Timers:
- ±15% Accurate WDT and RST Delays
- Watchdog Disable Feature
- User-Programmable Watchdog Timeout
- User-Programmable Reset Delay
- Input Voltage Range: VDD = 1.6 V to 6.5 V
- Low Supply Current: IDD = 10 µA (typ)
- Open-Drain Outputs
- Available in a Small 3-mm × 3-mm, 10-Pin VSON Package
- Junction Operating Temperature Range:
–40°C to +125°C
Texas Instruments TPS3850H30DRCT
The TPS3850 combines a precision voltage supervisor with a programmable window watchdog timer. The TPS3850 window comparator achieves 0.8% accuracy (–40°C to +125°C) for both overvoltage (VIT+(OV)) and undervoltage (VIT–(UV)) thresholds. The TPS3850 also includes accurate hysteresis on both thresholds, making the device ideal for use with tight tolerance systems. The supervisor RESET delay can be set by factory-programmed default delay settings, or programmed by an external capacitor. The factory-programmed RESET delay features a 15% accuracy, high-precision delay timing.
The TPS3850 includes a programmable window watchdog timer for a wide variety of applications. The dedicated watchdog output (WDO) enables increased resolution to help determine the nature of fault conditions. The window watchdog timeouts can be set by factory-programmed default delay settings, or programmed by an external capacitor. The watchdog can be disabled via logic pins to avoid undesired watchdog timeouts during the development process.
The TPS3850 is available in a small 3.00-mm × 3.00-mm, 10-pin VSON package.