|Package | PIN:||VSSOP (DGK) | 8|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- Four Channel Voltage Detector
- Threshold Accuracy: 0.25% (typ)
- Fixed 50-ms RESET Delay Time
- Active-Low Manual Reset Input
- Very Low Quiescent Current: 7 µA (Typical)
- SVS-1: Fixed Threshold for Monitoring 3.3 V
- SVS-2/3/4: Adjustable Threshold Down to 0.4 V
- Open-Drain RESET Output
- Space-Saving, 8-pin MSOP Package
Texas Instruments TPS386596L33DGKT
The TPS386596 device monitors four power rails and asserts the RESET signal when any of the SENSE inputs drop below the respective thresholds. SVS-1 can be used to monitor a 3.3-V nominal power supply with no external components required. SVS-2, SVS-3, and SVS-4 are adjustable using external resistors and can be used to monitor any power-supply voltage higher than 0.4 V. All SENSE inputs have a threshold accuracy of 0.25% (typical). The TPS386596L33 also has an active-low manual reset (MR) that can assert the RESET signal as desired by the application. The open-drain, active-low RESET output deasserts after a fixed 50-ms delay.
The TPS386596 has a low quiescent current of 7 µA (typical) and is available in a space-saving, 8-pin MSOP package.