- Input Supply Voltage: 1.7V to 6.5V
- Adjustable Supervisor Voltage: Resistor Programmable to 0.5V Minimum
- Quiescent Current 6uA (typical, not including contribution of adjustment resistors
- SENSE Threshold Accuracy: 1.0% Over Temperature
- Capacitor Programmable SENSE Voltage Delay and ENABLE Delay
- Very Small uSON IC package: 1.5mm x 1.0mm
- Operation Range: -40 to +125 degC
The TPS3897A-6P-EVM047 evaluation module (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS3897A and TPS3896P Single Channel, Adjustable Supervisory Circuit. The EVM contains two complete adjustable supervisory circuits, one featuring a push-pull output and one featuring an open-drain output. Either circuit can be easily be modified to accommodate the alternative supervisors of this same family. The EVM employs 0.1% resistors to program each 3.3V supervisory voltage threshold to ensure accuracy, a capacitor for programming the output delay, and connectors for ease of use.