- 10.8 V - 13.2 V input range
- 3.3 V and 1.5 V fixed output
- 20 A DC steady-state current per output
- 500 kHz switching frequency per phase
- Single main switch N-channel MOSFET and two synchronous rectifier N-channel MOSFETs per phase
- Convenient test points for probing critical waveforms and non-invasive loop response testing
Texas Instruments TPS40140EVM-002
TPS40140EVM-002 is designed to use a regulated 10.8 V to 13.2 V bus to produce two high-current, regulated outputs. Both outputs are capable of supplying up to 20 A of load current. The TPS40140EVM-002 is design to demonstrate the TPS40140 in a typical regulated bus to low-voltageapplication while providing a number of test points to evaluate the performance of the TPS40140 in a given application.