- 10.8 V - 13.2 V input range
- 1.5 V fixed output
- 20 A DC Steady State Current
- 285 kHz switching frequency per phase
- Single Main Switch N-channel MOSFET and Two Synchronous Rectifier N-channel MOSFETs perPhase
- Stackable With Another EVM to Provide Higher Output Current
- Convenient Test Points for Probing Critical Waveforms and Non-Invasive Loop Response Testing
Texas Instruments TPS40180EVM
The TPS40180EVM evaluation module (EVM) is a stackable single phase synchronous buck converter and is designed to demonstrate the TPS40180 in a typical regulated bus to low-voltage application while providing a number of test points to evaluate the performance of the TPS40180 in a given application.
The EVM delivers 1.5 V at 20 A. Each EVM is stackable with another EVM to provide higher output current. The module uses the TPS40180 Synchronous Buck Controller. TPS40180EVM is designed to use a regulated 10.8 V to 13.2 V bus to produce a high current, regulated output. The output is capable of supplying up to 20 A of load current.