|Package | PIN:||HTSSOP (PWP) | 28|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
2,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- Qualified for Automotive Applications
- AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
- Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to asd 125°C Ambient Operating TemperatureRange
- Device HBM ESD Classification Level H3A
- Device CDMESD Classification Level C4B
- Functional safety capable
- Documentation available to aid functional safety systemdesign
- Quad-Channel 160-mΩ Smart High-Side Switch With Full Diagnostics
- Version A: Open-Drain Digital Output
- Version B:Current-Sense Analog Output
- Wide Operating Voltage 3.4 V to 40 V
- Ultralow Standby Current, < 500 nA
- High-Accuracy Current Sense: ±15% Under >25-mA Load
- Adjustable Current Limit With External Resistor, ±15% Under >500 mA Load
- Short-to-GND Protection by Current Limit (Internal orExternal)
- Thermal Shutdown With Latch Off Option and ThermalSwing
- Inductive Load Negative Voltage Clamp With Optimized SlewRate
- Loss-of-GND and Loss-of-Battery Protection
- Overcurrent and Short-to-Ground Detection
- Open-Load andShort-to-Battery Detection
- Global Fault Report for Fast Interrupt
- 28-Pin Thermally-Enhanced PWP Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS4H160AQPWPRQ1
The TPS4H160-Q1 device is fully protected quad-channel smart high-side switch with fourintegrated 160-mΩ NMOS power FETs.
Full diagnostics and high-accuracy current sense enable intelligent control of theload.
An external adjustable current limit improves the reliability of whole system by limitingthe inrush or overload current.