|Package | PIN:||VSON (DRC) | 10|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Input Voltage: Supports 2.5-V Rail and 3.3-V Rail
- VLDOIN Voltage Range: 1.1 V to 3.5 V
- Sink and Source Termination Regulator Includes Droop Compensation
- Requires Minimum Output Capacitance of 20-µF (Typically 3 × 10-µF MLCCs) for Memory Termination Applications (DDR)
- PGOOD to Monitor Output Regulation
- EN Input
- REFIN Input Allows for Flexible Input Tracking Either Directly or Through Resistor Divider
- Remote Sensing (VOSNS)
- ±10-mA Buffered Reference (REFOUT)
- Built-in Soft Start, UVLO, and OCL
- Thermal Shutdown
- Supports DDR, DDR2, DDR3, DDR3L, Low-Power DDR3, and DDR4 VTT Applications
- 10-Pin VSON Package With Thermal Pad
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS51200DRCT
The TPS51200 device is a sink and source double data rate (DDR)termination regulator specifically designed for low input voltage, low-cost, low-noise systemswhere space is a key consideration.
The TPS51200 maintains a fast transient response and requires aminimum output capacitance of only 20 µF. The TPS51200 supports a remotesensing function and all power requirements for DDR, DDR2, DDR3, DDR3L,Low-Power DDR3 and DDR4 VTT bus termination.
In addition, the TPS51200 provides an open-drain PGOOD signal tomonitor the output regulation and an EN signal that can be used to discharge VTT during S3 (suspendto RAM) for DDR applications.
The is available in the thermally efficient 10-pin VSONthermal pad package, and is rated both Green and Pb-free. It is specified from –40°C to+85°C.