- 20-Adc steady-state current
- Support prebias output voltage start-up
- 380-kHz switching frequency
- J4 for enable function
- J3 for auto-skip and forced CCM selection
- Convenient test points for probing critical waveforms
The TPS51218EVM evaluation module (EVM) is used to evaluate the TPS51218, a small-size, single buck controller with adaptive on-time D-CAP™ mode, providing a fixed 1.2-V output at up to 20 A from a 12-V input bus.The TPS51218EVM is designed to use a regulated 12-V bus to produce a regulated 1.2-V output at up to20 A of load current. The TPS51218EVM is designed to demonstrate the TPS51218 in a typical, low-voltage application while providing a number of test points to evaluate the performance of the TPS51218.