- D-CAP2™ mode operation with low ESR output capacitance
- 2% tolerance 1.05V output voltage
- 20-Adc steady state output current
- Support pre-bias output voltage start-up
- 500 kHz switching frequency
- SW1 for enable function
- Convenient test points for probing critical waveforms
The TPS51219EVM-630 evaluation module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the performance of the TPS51219 step-down controller. The EVM is designed to use a regulated voltage ranging 8V to 20V to produce 1.05V output at up to 20A of load current. The EVM demonstrates the TPS51219 in a typical low voltage application with D-CAP2™ mode operation. The EVM also provides a number of test points to evaluate the performance of the TPS51219.