- Wide 5-V to 22-V input voltage range
- Fixed 1.20-V output voltage
- 4-A steady-state current
- 350-kHz or 700-kHz switching frequency (350-kHz optimized power stage)
- Enable and frequency select switches
- Test points for noninvasive measurement of switching waveforms, and input and output voltages
The TPS53114EVM-541 evaluation module can demonstrate a wide-input-voltage (5 V–22 V) to 1.20-V, 4-A application in a stand-alone module. This module allows a customer to evaluate the performance of the TPS53114 controller in a typical synchronous, buck (step-down) application. Specifications, test procedure and setup, design files, and typical performance are included for reference.