- Continuous 5-A Output Current Capability
- Supports all MLCC Output Capacitors
- Voltage Mode Control
- Selectable Light-Load Operation Modes (Forced Continuous Conduction Mode (FCCM),Diode-Emulation (DE) Mode and High-Efficiency (HEF) Mode)
- Selectable Switching Frequency Settings (750 kHz, 1.1 MHz, and 2.0 MHz)
- Selectable Overcurrent Threshold
- Soft-Stop Output Discharge During Disable
- Over Current, Over Voltage, Under voltage and Over Temperature Protections
- Power Good Indication .
- Pre-Bias Output Voltage Start Up
- Convenient Test Points for Probing Critical Waveforms
Texas Instruments TPS53316EVM-075
The TPS53316EVM-075 evaluation module (EVM) is a step-down regulator featuring TPS53316. TheTPS53316 is a fully integrated step-down regulator employing voltage mode control. The TPS53316EVM-075 is designed to use a 3.3-V or 5-V voltage rail to produce a regulated 1.5-V output at up to 5-A load current. The TPS53316EVM-075 is designed to demonstrate the TPS53316 in a typical low voltage application while providing a number of test points to evaluate the performance of the TPS53316.