|Package | PIN:||HTSSOP (PWP) | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Separate Low-Voltage Power Bus
- 8-mΩ MOSFET Switches for High Efficiency at 14-A Continuous Output
- Adjustable Output Voltage Down to 0.9 V
- Externally Compensated With 1% Internal
- Fast Transient Response
- Wide PWM Frequency:
Adjustable 280 kHz to 700 kHz
- Load Protected by Peak Current Limit and Thermal Shutdown
- Integrated Solution Reduces Board Area and Total Cost
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS54010PWPG4
The TPS54010 low-input voltage, high-output current synchronous buck PWM converter in adc/dc regulator integrating all required active components. Included on the substrate with thelisted features are a true, high- performance, voltage error amplifier that enables maximumperformance under transient conditions and flexibility in choosing the output filter L and Ccomponents; an undervoltage-lockout circuit to prevent start-up until the VIN input voltage reaches3 V; an internally and externally set slowstart circuit to limit in-rush currents; and a power-goodoutput useful for processor/logic reset, fault signaling, and supply sequencing.
The TPS54010 is available in a thermally enhanced 28-pin TSSOP (PWP)PowerPAD™ package, which eliminates bulky heatsinks.