- Two 150mΩ/70mΩ MOSFETs for 1.5A Continuous Output Current
- 200mV/100mV Internal Voltage Reference in Analog/PWM dimming mode
- Precision Analog dimming by PWM input as low as 1%
- LED open/short Protection
- Sense resistor open/short Protection
The TPS54200 is a 28-V, 1.5-A, synchronous monolithic buck LED driver with integrated MOSFETs. The TPS54200 enables small designs by integrating the MOSFETs, internal compensation in SOT23-6 package and implementing current mode control to reduce external component count. Using the PWM pin, analog dimming mode and PWM dimming mode are both implemented. The deep dimming feature supports as low as 1% dimming ratio. For safety, kinds of protection are implemented, include LED open/short protection, sense resistor open/short protection, and device thermal protection. To protect LED from over current damage, the driver will be shut down and latched once over current detected.