- Internal compensation for quick design
- Oversized inductor pad for easy component modification
- Only 6 external components
- Less than 1 square inch of board space
- 2 % regulation accuracy
- Supported by SWIFT Designer software tool
Texas Instruments TPS54314EVM
TPS54318 is the recommended alternative to the TPS5431X devices. Please refer to the TPS54318EVM for new device evaluation.
The TPS54314EVM kit allows the designer to evaluate the TPS54314 synchronous buck DC/DC converter with integrated 3 A MOSFETs. The input voltage range is 3-6 V and the output voltage is 1.8 V. Other voltages are possible by replacing the IC with another fixed output version of the TPS5431x family. The TPS5431x is ideal for regulating the voltage in point of load applications from a 3.3 V or 5 V rail for high current DSPs, FPGAs, ASICs and microcontrollers.
Please see the TPS54314EVM User's Guide document (SLLU036) for more information on module specifications and modification.