- Two 128mΩ/84mΩ MOSFETs for 3A Continuous Output Current
- 0.8 V Internal Voltage Reference with ±1.5% Accuracy Over Temperature
- Pulse Skipping Boosts Efficiency at Light Loads
- Monotonic Start-Up into Pre-biased Outputs
- Low 2 μA Shutdown Quiescent Current
Texas Instruments TPS54334EVM-722
The TPS54334 is a 28-V, 3-A, low quiescent supply current (IQ), synchronous monolithic buck converter with integrated MOSFETs.The TPS54334 enables small designs by integrating the MOSFETs and implementing current mode control to reduce external component count.
Efficiency is maximized through the integrated 128mΩ/84mΩ MOSFETs, low quiescent supply current and pulse skipping at light loads. Using the enable pin, shutdown supply current is reduced to 2 μA by entering a shutdown mode