- 8 V to 60 V Input Supply Voltage
- Integrated 90-mΩ High Side N-Channel MOSFET
- 146 µA Operating Quiescent Current
- 1 µA Shutdown Current
- 100 kHz to 2.5 MHz Switching Frequency
- Adjustable UVLO Voltage and Hysteresis
The Texas Instruments TPS54340EVM-182 evaluation module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the performance of the TPS54340 Step-Down DC/DC Converter. The EVM operates from a 8V to 60V input (12V nominal) and provides a 5.0V output at 3.5A. The EVM demonstrates the small, printed-circuit-board (PCB) areas that may be achieved when designing with the TPS54340 regulator. The switching frequency is externally set at a nominal 600 kHz. The high-side MOSFET is incorporated inside the TPS54340 package along with the gate-drive circuitry.