- 4.5 V to 42 V Input Supply Voltage
- Integrated 90-mΩ High Side N-Channel MOSFET
- 146 µA Operating Quiescent Current
- 2 µA Shutdown Current
- 100 kHz to 2.5 MHz Switching Frequency
- Adjustable UVLO Voltage and Hysteresis
Texas Instruments TPS54540-Q1EVM-593
The TPS54540-Q1EVM-593 is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the automotive qualified TPS54540-Q1 step-down converter. The TPS54540-Q1EVM-593 operates from a 7V to 42V input (12V nominal) and provides a 5V output at 5A. Additional input filtering is used for reducing conducted emissions.