|Package | PIN:||HTSSOP (PWP) | 28|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
2,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
- 30-mΩ, 12-A Peak MOSFET Switches for High Efficiency at 6-A Continuous Output Source or Sink Current
- Adjustable Output Voltage Down to 0.9 V With 1.0% Accuracy
- Wide PWM Frequency: Fixed 350 kHz, 550 kHz or Adjustable 280 kHz to 700 kHz
- Synchronizable to 700 kHz
- Load Protected by Peak Current Limit and Thermal Shutdown
- Integrated Solution Reduces Board Area and Component Count
- SWIFT Documentation, Application Notes, and Design Software: www.ti.com/swift
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS54610PWPRG4
The TPS54610 low-input voltage high-output current synchronous buck PWMconverter integrates all required active components. Included on the substrate with the listedfeatures are a true, high performance, voltage error amplifier that enables maximum performance andflexibility in choosing the output filter L and C components; an undervoltage-lockout circuit toprevent start-up until the input voltage reaches 3 V; an internally or externally set slow-startcircuit to limit inrush currents; and a power good output useful for processor/logic reset, faultsignaling, and supply sequencing.
The TPS54610 isavailable in a thermally enhanced 28-pin HTSSOP (PWP) PowerPAD™ package, which eliminates bulky heatsinks. TIprovides evaluation modules toaid in quickly achieving high-performance power supply designs to meet aggressive equipmentdevelopment cycles.