|Package | Pins||WQFN (RTE) | 16|
|Operating temperature range (℃)||S (-40 to 150)|
|Package qty | Carrier:||
250 | SMALL T&R
- Two 12-mΩ (typical) MOSFETs for high-efficiency 6-A continuous output current
- 200-kHz to 2-MHz Switching frequency
- 0.6-V ±1% Voltage reference over temperature (–40°C to 150°C)
- Synchronizes to external clock
- Start-Up with prebiased voltage
- Power good output
- Adjustable slow start and sequencing
- Cycle-by-cycle current limit and hiccup current protection
- Adjustable input voltage UVLO
- Thermally enhanced 16-pin 3-mm × 3-mm WQFN (RTE)
- Create a custom design using the TPS54678 with the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
TPS54678 device is a full-featured 6-V, 6-A, synchronous step-down current mode converterwith two integrated MOSFETs.
TPS54678 enables small designs by integrating the MOSFETs, implementing current modecontrol to reduce external component count, reducing inductor size by enabling up to 2-MHzswitching frequency, and minimizing the IC footprint with a small 3-mm × 3-mm thermally enhancedWQFN package.
TPS54678 provides accurate regulation for a variety of loads with an accurate ±1% voltagereference (VREF) over temperature.
Efficiency is maximized through the integrated 12-mΩ MOSFETs. Using the enable (EN) pin,shutdown supply current is reduced by disabling the device.
The output voltage start-up ramp is controlled by the soft-start (SS) pin that can alsobe configured for sequencing or tracking. Monotonic start-up is achieved with prebiased voltage.Undervoltage lockout can be increased by programming the threshold with a resistor divider on theenable pin. An open-drain power good signal indicates the output is within 93% to 105% of itsnominal voltage.
Cycle-by-cycle current limit, hiccup overcurrent protection and thermal shutdown protectthe device during an overcurrent condition.
|Package qty | Carrier||
3,000 | LARGE T&R
Custom reel may be available
|Qty | Price (USD)||1ku | $1.14|