|Package | PIN:||LQFN-CLIP (RVF) | 40|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Conversion Input Voltage Range (PVIN): 1.5 V to 18 V
- Input Bias Voltage (VDD) Range: 4.5 V to 22 V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.6 V to 5.5 V
- Integrated, 4.1-mΩ and 1.9-mΩ Power MOSFETs With 25-A Continuous Output Current
- Voltage Reference 0.6 V to 1.2 V in 50-mV Steps Using VSEL Pin
- ±0.5%, 0.9-VREF Tolerance Range: –40°C to +125°C Junction Temperature
- True Differential Remote Sense Amplifier
- D-CAP3™ Control Loop to Support Large Bulk Capacitors and/or Small MLCCs Without External Compensation
- Adaptive On-Time Control With 4 Selectable Frequency Settings: 425 kHz, 650 kHz, 875 kHz and 1.05 MHz
- Temperature Compensated and with Programmable Positive and Negative Current Limit and OC Clamp
- Choice of Hiccup or Latch-Off OVP or UVP
- VDD UVLO External Adjustment by Precision EN Hysteresis
- Prebias Start-up Support
- Eco-Mode and FCCM Selectable
- Full Suite of Fault Protection and PGOOD
- 7 mm × 5 mm × 1.5 mm, 40-Pin, Stack Clipped LQFN-CLIP Package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS548B22RVFR
The TPS548B22 device is a compact single buck converter with adaptive on-time,D-CAP3 mode control. It is designed for high accuracy, high efficiency, fast transient response,ease-of-use, low external component count, and space-conscious power systems.
This device features full differential sense, TI integrated FETs with a high-sideon-resistance of 4.1 mΩ and a low-side on-resistance of 1.9 mΩ. The device alsofeatures accurate 0.5%, 0.9-V reference with an ambient temperature range between –40°C and +125°C.Competitive features include: very low external component count, accurate load regulation and lineregulation, output voltage setpoint accuracy, auto-skip or FCCM mode operation, and internalsoft-start control.
The TPS548B22device is available in 7 mm × 5 mm, 40-pin, LQFN-CLIP (RVF) package (RoHs exempt).