- TPS55160-Q1-variant default output voltage set to 8 V
- Provides example of layout for good electrical and thermal performance
- Allows selection between Low-Power Mode (LPM) and Pulse Width Modulation (PWM). Default is PWM mode.
- Allows selection of spread spectrum operation. Default is Jumper Installed, Spread Spectrum Disabled.
- Allows selection of Power good delay between 0.6ms, 3ms and 40ms
Texas Instruments TPS55160Q1-EVM
The Texas Instruments TPS5516xEVM evaluation module (EVM) helps designers to evaluate the operation and performance of the TPS55160-Q1, a 1A single-inductor buck-boost-converter.
The TPS55160-Q1 allows to set the output voltage through a feedback-divider from 5.7V to 9V.