Added to Your Shopping Cart
- Provides example of layout for good electrical and thermal performance
- Allows selection between Low-Power Mode (LPM) and Pulse Width Modulation (PWM). Default is PWM mode.
- Allows selection of spread spectrum operation. Default is Jumper Installed, Spread Spectrum Disabled.
- TPS55165-Q1 variant. Default is set to 5V, move jumper to select 12 V output voltage.
- Allows selection of Power good delay between 0.6ms, 3ms and 40ms
Texas Instruments TPS55165Q1-EVM
The Texas Instruments TPS55165Q1-EVM evaluation module (EVM) helps designers to evaluate the operation and performance of the TPS55165-Q1, a 1A single-inductor buck-boost-converter.
The TPS55165-Q1 has a selectable output voltage of 5V or 12V.