|Package | PIN:||SOT-23 (DBV) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Configured for Rugged Industrial Applications
- Input Voltage Range: 4 V to 36 V
- 600-mA Continuous Output Current
- Minimum Switching-On Time:60 ns
- 98% Maximum Duty Cycle
- Support Startup withPre-Biased Output
- Short Circuit Protection with HiccupMode
- ±1.5% Tolerance Voltage Reference over Temperature from –40°C to125°C
- Precision Enable
- Small Solution Size and Ease of Use
- Integrated Synchronous Rectification
- Internal Compensationfor Ease of Use
- Various Options in Pin-to-Pin Compatible Package
- 1.1-MHz and 2.1-MHz Frequency Options
- PFM and Forced PWM(FPWM) Options
- Fixed 3.3-V Output Option
- Create a Custom Design Using the TPS560430 With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS560430XFDBVT
The TPS560430 is an easy to use synchronous step-down DC-DC converter capable of drivingup to 600-mA load current. With a wide input range of 4 V to 36 V, the device is suitable for awide range of applications from industrial to automotive for power conditioning from an unregulatedsource.
The TPS560430 has 1.1-MHz and 2.1-MHz operating frequency versions for either highefficiency or small solution size. The TPS560430 also has FPWM (forced PWM) version to achieveconstant frequency and small output voltage ripple over the full load range. Soft-start andcompensation circuits are implemented internally which allows the device to be used with minimumexternal components.
The device has built-in protection features, such as cycle-by-cycle current limit, hiccupmode short-circuit protection, and thermal shutdown in case of excessive power dissipation. TheTPS560430 is available in SOT-23-6 package.