- 8V to 14V Input Voltage Rating
- 1.0V ±2% Output Voltage Rating
- 15A Steady State Load Current
- 500kHz Switching Frequency
- Simple Access to IC features (Power Good, Enable, Soft-Start, Error Amplifier)
The Texas Instruments TPS56121EVM-601 evaluation module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the operation and performance of the TPS56121 4.5V to 14V Input, 15A High Current Synchronous Step-Down Converter. The EVM is designed to use a regulated 12V (8V to 14V) bus voltage to provide a regulated 1.0-V output at up to 15A of load current. The EVM demonstrates the TPS56121 high-current integrated FET converter in a typical space limited 12-V bus to low-voltage point-of-load application.