|Package | PIN:||SOT-5X3 (DRL) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- 2-A converter integrated 95-mΩ and 55-mΩ FETs
- D-CAP3™ Mode Control with fast transient response
- Input voltage range: 4.5 V to 17 V
- Output voltage range: 0.6 V to 7 V
- Pulse skip mode
- 850-kHz switching frequency
- Low shutdown current less than 2 µA (typical)
- 2% feedback voltage accuracy (25ºC)
- Startup from pre-biased output voltage
- Cycle-by-cycle over current limit
- Hiccup-mode over current protection
- Non-latch UVP and TSD protections
- 6-pin SOT563 package
- Precision enable
- Pin-to-pin compatible with TPS563231
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS562231DRLR
The TPS562231is a simple, easy-to-use, 2-A synchronous step-down converter in SOT563 package.
The device is optimized to operate with minimum external component counts, and alsooptimized to achieve low standby current.
These switch mode power supply (SMPS) devices employ D-CAP3 mode control providing a fasttransient response and supporting both low-equivalent series resistance (ESR) output capacitorssuch as specialty polymer and ultra-low ESR ceramic capacitors with no external compensationcomponents.
During light load operation, TPS562231 operates in pulse skip mode (PSM), which maintainshigh efficiency. The TPS562231 is available in a 6-pin 1.6-mm × 1.6-mm SOT563 (DRL) package, andspecified from a –40°C to 125°C junction temperature.