|Package | PIN:||SOT-23-THN (DDC) | 6|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- TPS562200 - 2A converter with Integrated
122 mΩ and 72 mΩ FETs
- TPS563200 - 3A converter with Integrated 68 mΩ and 39 mΩ FETs
- D-CAP2™ Mode Control for Fast Transient Response
- Input Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 17 V
- Output Voltage Range: 0.76 V to 7 V
- 650 kHz Switching Frequency
- Advanced Eco-mode™ Pulse-skip
- Low Shutdown Current Less than 10 µA
- 1% Feedback Voltage Accuracy (25°C)
- Startup from Pre-Biased Output Voltage
- Cycle-By-Cycle Overcurrent Limit
- Hiccup-Mode Undervoltage Protection
- Non-latch OVP, UVLO and TSD Protections
- Fixed Soft Start: 1 ms
- Create a Custom Design with WEBENCH Tools
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS563200DDCT
The TPS562200 and TPS563200 are simple, easy-to-use, 2 A and 3 A synchronous step-down(buck) converters in 6 pin SOT-23 package.
The devices are optimized to operate with minimum external component counts and alsooptimized to achieve low standby current.
These switch mode power supply (SMPS) devices employ D-CAP2 mode control providing a fasttransient response and supporting both low equivalent series resistance (ESR) output capacitorssuch as specialty polymer and ultra-low ESR ceramic capacitors with no external compensationcomponents.
TPS562200 and TPS563200 operate in Advanced Eco-mode, which maintains high efficiencyduring light load operation. The devices are available in a 6-pin 1.6mm x 2.9mm SOT (DDC) package,and specified from –40°C to 85°C of ambient temperature.