|Package | PIN:||VQFN-HR (RJE) | 20|
|Temp:||Q (-40 to 125)|
- Input voltage range: 4.5 V to 18 V
- D-CAP3™ architecture control for fast transient response
- Output voltage range: 0.6 V to 7 V
- 0.6-V±1% reference voltage (25°C)
- Supports 8-A continuous output current
- Integrated 19.5-mΩ and 9.5-mΩ RDS(on) internal power MOSFET
- ULQ™(Ultra Low Quiescent current) feature to enable long battery life
- Selectable operation modes:
- Forced continuous conduction mode(FCCM)
- Advanced Eco-Mode™
- Selectable 600-kHz, 800-kHz and 1-MHz switching frequency
- Supports up to 90% duty operation
- Adjustable soft start time by SS pin
- Power good output
- Built-in output discharge function
- Cycle-by-cycle over current protection
- Non-latched for fault protection
- Small 3.0-mm × 3.0-mm HotRod™ QFN package
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Texas Instruments TPS568230RJER
The TPS568230is a cost effective, high-voltage input, high efficiency synchronous buck converter with integratedMOSFETs.
The TPS568230 has the ULQ™ (Ultra Low Quiescent current)feature to enable low-bias current. It operates with supply input voltage from 4.5 V to 18 V. Ituses DCAP3™ control mode to provide fast transient response, goodline, load regulation, no requirement for external compensation, and support low equivalent seriesresistance (ESR) output capacitors such as specialty polymer and ultra-low ESR ceramiccapacitors.
The TPS568230 provides complete Over-voltage, Under-voltage, Over-current,Over-temperature and Under-voltage lock-out protections. It is combined power good signal , outputdischarge function and large duty operation feature.
TPS568230 is equipped with a MODE pin to select the desirable mode of operation. Toattain high efficiency at light load, OOA mode and Advanced Eco-mode™ could be selected. OOA mode will not allow the part to go belowaudible frequency ( below 25kHz switching frequency ). FCCM is also available to support tightoutput voltage ripple requirement.
The TPS568230 supports both internal and external soft-start time option. The internalfixed soft-start time is 1.3 ms. Longer soft-start time can be get by connecting the externalcapacitor on SS pin.
The TPS568230 is available in a 20-pin 3.0-mm x 3.0-mm HotRod™ package and the junction temperature is specified from-40oC to 125oC.