|Package | PIN:||DSBGA (YFF) | 6|
|Temp:||I (-40 to 85)|
- Input Voltage Range: 1.8 V to 5.5 V, 1.6 V after
- Output Voltage Up to 28 V
- Integrated Power Diode and Isolation Switch
- 900-mA (typical) Switch Current
- Up to 85% Efficiency at 3.6-V Input and 12-V
- 500-nA Ultra-low Shutdown Current
- ±2% Output Voltage Accuracy
- Power Save Operation Mode at Light Load
- Internal 10-ms Soft Start Time
- True Disconnection between Input and Output
- Output Short Circuit Protection
- Output Over-Voltage Protection
- Thermal Shutdown Protection
- 0.80-mm × 1.20-mm WCSP package
Texas Instruments TPS61046YFFR
The TPS61046 is a highly integrated boost converter designed for applications requiring high voltage and tiny solution size such as PMOLED panel and sensor module. The TPS61046 integrates a 30-V power switch, input/output isolation switch, and power diode. It can output up to 28 V from input of a Li+ battery or two cell alkaline batteries in series.
The TPS61046 operates with a switching frequency at 1.0 MHz. This allows the use of small external components. The TPS61046 has an internal default 12-V output voltage setting by connecting the FB pin to the VIN pin. Thus it only needs three external components to get 12-V output voltage. Together with WCSP package, the TPS61046 gives a very small overall solution size. The TPS61046 has typical 900-mA switch current limit. It has 10-ms built-in soft start time to minimize the inrush current. When the TPS61046 is in shutdown mode, the isolation switch disconnects the output from input to minimize the leakage current. The TPS61064 also implements output short circuit protection, output over-voltage protection and thermal shutdown.
The TPS61046 is available in a 6-pin 0.80-mm × 1.20-mm WCSP package.