- All AEC-Q100, AEC-Q101, and AEC-Q200 qualified components
- 2.3 to 6-V Input Votlage Range
- 12-V Default Output Voltage (0.1% Tolerance Feeback Resistors)
- Output Current of at Least 400-mA
- Selectable 650-kHz or 1.2-MHz Switching Frequency (and 10 or 3.3-µH Inductor)
The TPS61085-Q1EVM is an evaluation module (EVM) for evaluating the TPS61085-Q1 step-up DC-DC converter for automotive applications. It requires an input voltage from 2.3 to 6 V and will generate an output of 12 Volts. The enable/disable, switching frequency of 650 kHz or 1.2 MHz, and frequency-dependent inductor of 10 or 3.3 µH can be selected with jumper headers. All passive components are AEC-Q200 qualified and the switching diode is AEC-Q101 qualified.