- 2.7-12V Input voltage range
- Up to 90% Efficiency at VIN = 3.3 V, VOUT = 9 V,and IOUT = 2 A
- Resistor-Programmable Peak Current Limit up to 7 A
- Adjustable Switching Frequency: 200 kHz to 2.2 MHz
- Internal Output Overvoltage Protection at 13.2 V
Texas Instruments TPS61089EVM-742
The TPS61089 is a fully-integrated synchronous boost converter with a 19-mΩ main power switch and a 27-mΩ rectifier switch. The device provides a high efficiency and small size power solution for portable equipment. The TPS61089 features wide input voltage range from 2.7 V to 12 V to support applications powered with single cell or two cell Lithium ion/polymer batteries. The TPS61089 has 7-A switch current capability and can provide an output voltage up to 12.6 V.